ROAD TRIP TO LEH LADAKH 23rd May- 16th June 2021
23 May 2021
25 DAYS ROAD TRIP TO THE GREAT HIMALAYAS 2021(MUMBAI-LEH-MUMBAI)
Road Trip To Leh Ladakh :-25 DAYS (Mumbai- Leh-Mumbai)
THE MOTORCYCLE EXPEDITION TO THE GREAT HIMALAYAS 2020
Start From Mumbai and Ends in Mumbai
25 Days Exclusive Batch-23rd May 2021
Touring Style: Professional Batch
(Mumbai –Amritsar- Srinagar-Kargil-Leh-Nubra Valley- Pangong TSo Lake- Manali- Kasol-Delhi-Agra- Indore-Nashik-Mumbai)
Total Kms : 6500kms(Approx)
Riding Route Details :-
Day 1 : Mumbai- Ahmedabad-Mehsana(31)
Day 2 : Ahmedabad- Johdpur(1)
Day 3 : Jodhpur- Shree Ganganagar(2)
Day 4: - Shree Ganganagar –Amritsar(Stage-1)(3)
Day 5: Amritsar- Wagah Border-Amritsar(4)
Day 6: Amritsar – Jammu-Patnitop(5)
Day 7: Jammu-Patnitop –Srinagar(Stage-2)(6)
Day 8: Srinagar – Srinagar(7)
Day 9: Srinagar –Kargil-Lamayuru (8)
Day 10: Lamayuru – Leh (Stage-3) (9)
Day 11: - Leh- Leh(10)
Day 12:- Leh- Nubra Valley (11)
Day 13:- Nubra Valley-Turtuk-Nubra(Optional)(12)
Day 14:- Nubra Valley- Pangong tso(13)
Day 15:- Pangong tso – Leh(14)
Day 16:- Leh- Tso-Moriri Lake(Optional)(15)
Day 17:- Tso Moriri –Pang /Sarchu(16)
Day 18:- Pang/Sarchu-Manali(17)
Day 19:- Manali-Chandigarh(18)
Day 20:- Chandigarh-Delhi(19)
Day 21:- Delhi-Agra(20)
Day 22:- Agra–Agra(Stage-5)(21)
Day 23: Agra-Biaora(22)
Day 24: Biaora-Nihali(23)
Day 25:-Nihali –Mumbai(Home Town)(24)
6000+ KMS/ Leh -2019 conquered!!!!
Touring Cost Starts from : INR 79999/-
1. Fuel for the entire tenure of the ride(upto 6500kms, Sport bikes and higher CC bikes may varies)
2. Twin / Triple sharing Accommodation in all different type of Accommodation ranging for a Deluxe to a Dhabba.
3. All Meals are included(BF,Lunch,High Tea,Dinner)
4. 4 Liters of bottled Mineral water.
5. Support Vehicle for 10+Riders(Addition of 10000/person)
6. Expert Staff – Mechanics, Paramedic, Guides & Road Captain with
7. Medical Kit with O2 cylinders.
8. Free Bike Set up.
9. Up to 10% flat off on Accessories at LMT Store.
10. 2 pic of event T-Shirts.
11. All inner line permits.
12. Completion Certificate by LMT Adventure Touring
*MUV (Toyota Innova or Mahindra Scorpio or Similar) to accommodate family member who wish to accompany on the expedition but can’t ride (Charges Apply)
1. Motorcycle used on the trip should be arranged by the participant. (Rental Motorcycle details and contact will be provided if needed)
2. Airfare from / to your originating hub.
3. Extra Transportation not included in trip.
4. Any Expense incurred due to force majeure or Accident, Personal Medical or Health Issue or Third Party Damage due Accident .
5. Items of personal nature (tips, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours / excursions not included in the itinerary etc.).
6. Any increase in cost like, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes , extra days etc, and the tour price will be amended in accordance.
7. Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the 'Inclusion' column
1. Terms and conditions applicable.
2. All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
3. Trip schedule is subjected to change as per roads & weather conditions so take a day or two in buffer. This is not an ordinary place its "Leh". Only Team members have the right to take decision depending on above.
4. All the prices are for Indian Nationals only, unless specified.
5. It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)
6. 2 Days we have to Keep buffer days. Schedule wise we would be back in 26 Days.
2days buffer is a safety buffer(Condition Apply)
For more queries please feel free to Call or Whats App us on
+91 9833020821 @ Dheeraj Landge (DJ BILLA)
+91 9833106900 @ Eshan Banodkar (MADDOCTOR)
PS- DJ BILLA & DOCTOR are just given nick name and not profession.
OR Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Registration on Website is Compulsory NO FB confirmation will be consider
#Ride Ending time is not predictable.
For Ride Details Contact
Dheeraj Landge(djbilla41) : +91 9833020821 (MUMBAI)
Parzan Daruwalla :+91 9167454577(Town to Bandra)
Akhil Nair :+91 9870526628 (Mulund -Thane)
Details and Complaints Call us on +91 9833020821 / +91 9833106900 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
1. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves(must cover fingers), shoes.
Helmet and jacket is Complusory for Pillion as well.
2. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
3. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
4. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
5. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
6. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident ,loss of life of the rider and third party damage by the rider ,loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers(B.O.T) or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s