Saputara is a city and a hill station muncipality in the Dang district of gujrat state in India.This picturesque hill station is perched on a plateau in the Dang forest area of the Sahyadri range at an altitude of about 1000 m.
Saputara has been developed as a planned hill resort with all the necessary amenities like hotels, parks, swimming pools, boat club, theaters, ropeways and a museum to ensure an enjoyable holiday in the cool of the hill. Saputara is only 250 km from Mumbai.
Maharashtra state border is only 4 km away from Saputara. Excursions from Saputara can be made to the wild life sanctuary in the Mahal Bardiparaforest, 60 km. from here and to Gira Waterfalls 52 km away.
2700/-* INR (Approx cost)
Cost Includes from Breakfast of Day 1 to High Tea of Day 2 and Stay.
(Doesn’t include Alcohol,Softdrinks,Mineral water etc)
Ride will be total around 500+ Km.
26th Jan 2019
0500hrs- Meeting point at Lmt store(Dahisar)for Ride Briefing.
0530hrs- Leave for the ride
0630hrs- Final meeting point at Kalyan Toll naka (first toll naka after exiting Thana on NH-3 Nashik Highway)
0800hrs- Halt for Breakfast.
1300hrs- Halt of Lunch.
1600hrs- Reach at Saputara and stay for the night.
27 Jan 2019
0930hrs- Leave for Mumbai.
1300hrs- Halt for Lunch.
1700hrs- Halt for High Tea.
2000hrs- Reach Mumbai.
Registration on website is Compulsory for the Ride.
Payment Details :
One needs to pay 1000 as a booking amount.
Please fuel up ur tank before coming for ride.
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Clothes for 2 Days*.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc.
Tents for the Late entries
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Dj Billa(Ride Captain)+91 9833020821
Akhil Nair +91 9870526628
Eshan Banodkar +91 9833106900
Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
1. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves(must cover fingers), shoes.
Helmet and jacket is Compulsory for Pillion as well.
2. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
3. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
4. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
5. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
6. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident ,loss of life of the rider and third party damage by the rider ,loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers(B.O.T) or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s