Camping in Tents Saltar Lake-15-16Dec 2018
15 Dec 2018
Camping in Tents
Its a CAMPING ride!!! TENTS NEEDED.....
RS 1000 per head.(approx)
Tents Rent not Included
It includes 15th Dec Lunch, High tea, Dinner, Stay and 16th Feb Breakfast
It doesn't include any type of liquids.(Bottled water, Alcohol, Cold-drink and Fuel).
15th Dec 2018
0900 hrs- Gathering at Palm Beach Road under vashi flyover After briefing and safety tips we ride.
1300 hrs- Lunch on the highway.
1500 hrs- Reach the Camping Site on the way we should collect the food and disposal bags and setting up the tents
Back in to the lake or rest as per want.
1700 hrs- Back for TEA.
1900 hrs- Time to Pop the bottles over music and time for a round of the new comers to introduce them-selves.
2100 hrs-Set up Barbeque followed by dinner Dinner at the same venue.
16th Dec 2018
0700 hrs- Wake up
0900 hrs- Breakfast
1300 hrs- Lunch.
1430 hrs- Back on your way to Mumbai.
1700 hrs- Ride Closing at Panvel and disperse.
TENT RENTAL – For a 2 Man Tent 300/-
For a 4 Man Tent 600/-
For Tents Booking Eshan Banodkar - +919833106900
Plate, Spoons, Mug
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Ride Captain :Hamza +91 9930129005 ;
Eshan Banodkar - +919833106900
P.S.- Registrations on website is Compulsory.
Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
1. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves(must cover fingers), shoes.
Helmet and jacket is Complusory for Pillion as well.
2. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
3. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
4. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
5. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
6. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident ,loss of life of the rider and third party damage by the rider ,loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers(B.O.T) or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s