Ride To Koyna Forest 17th -19th Feb 2023
17 Feb 2023
Destination – Koyna Forest
Route- Mumbai –Chiplun -Koyna Forest – Koyan Dam – Patan -Satara-Pune- Mumbai
Total Distance – 600 Kms
Meeting Point –
1) LMT Store Dhaisar East @ 5:00am
2)JVLR – Eastern Express Highway Junction(NH-3) @5:30am
3)Palm Beach Road under Vashi Flyover @6:00am
Touring Cost: INR 7500 Approx
Includes: Food, Stay on Triple Sharing Basis ,
Food: From 17th Feb Breakfast to Hight Tea of 19th Feb 2023)
Doesn’t Include is Bike, Transport, Entry Tickets, Alcohol, Mineral Water , Soft drinks, Safari Charges, personal expense, tips etc and which is not mentioned in inclusion.
Day 1 –Mumbai- Koyna
Destination – Mumbai To Koyan
Total Distance – 300Km
0500hrs- Assemble at JVLR – Palm Beach Road Under Vashi Flyover
0530hrs- We Start the ride after Safety Measures Briefing.
0900hrs – Breakfast at Govid Kamath
1300hrs – Lunch on NH-17
1700hrs- Tea at Chiplun
180hrs- Reach and check in Koyna Escape Forest https://goo.gl/maps/bCkkJC6fqaMgHnsE8
Day 2 –Koyna Exploration
Destination – Koyna -Jaigarh Fort Trek
Total Distance – 20Km
Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary/Dam
The sanctuary has spread in the large area of 426 square kilometers and it is surrounded by Sahyadris western ghat range which is known for its diversity. This huge area of 426 sq. km made it as one of the biggest sanctuaries in India. This sanctuary is situated on the banks of the Shivsagar water reservoir behind the Koyna dam wall. This quiet and peaceful dense forest is well known for its Phenomenal wildlife and picturesque surroundings. It is situated in the Sahyadri mountain range at the altitude ranging from 600 meters to 1100 meters. The highest place of the sanctuary is Vasota fort and it is located at the elevation of 1100 meter from the sea level. Maharakhore, Vasota and Mait Indwali are the main divisions of this forest. There are different kinds of rare and herbal plant species are found here.
This sanctuary is also popular for the highest density of wildlife. As this forest is very dense and inaccessible, it is difficult to find out the exact number of animals. It is the natural habitat for thousands of wild animals like Bengal Tiger, Leopards, Sloth Bears, Deers, Monkeys, Apes, Foxes etc. Reptiles like Cobra, Python, Viper snake, Dhaman are also found here. This huge forest is also home for the birds like a heart-spotted woodpecker, brown-capped pygmy woodpecker, long-tailed nightjar, rufous woodpecker, Asian fairy bluebird, crested goshawk etc. During the crowded season, wild animals are rarely visible
There are some amazing trekking destinations like Vasota, Jaigarh, Madhumakrandgarh, Bhairavgarh present inside this forest. Every year trekkers come here in huge number to visit these places. Non-veg food, firecrackers, weapons are not allowed inside the forest. There are 215 windmills and 10 tourist resorts are present here. It is maintained by Maharashtra State Forest Department. The Government of Maharashtra had declared this forest as a wildlife sanctuary in the year 1985. Now the government is trying to get the status of “Tiger Reserve” for this adobe of wild animals.
Day 3 –Koyna -Mumbai
Destination – Mumbai
Total Distance –290Km
0600hrs Wake Up Call
0700hrs We will Check out from Hotel after Tea
0900hrs Breakfast on NH-48
1300hrs Lunch at Hotel Tambda Pandhra Kamshet https://goo.gl/maps/1XFJnsbni91VENPV8
1600hrs High Tea @Rudra Snacks https://goo.gl/maps/pcwAMZ89EFTL6j6u5
1700hrs Goodbye @JNPT Palm beach Road
Registration on Website is Compulsory NO FB or What's App confirmation will be consider ; Please fuel up ur bikes before the meeting point .
Payment Details: One needs to pay 2500 as a booking the Slot Non -Refundable
For Advance Slot Booking The amount has to deposited in the following account
LMT ADVENTURE TOURING
A/C no. 13930200005547
IFSC CODE – FDRL0001393
BRANCH – MUMBAI VILE-PARLE (EAST) MUMBAI 400057
Please fuel up ur tank before coming for ride.
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Dheeraj Landge: +91 9833020821
Varun Gosavi : +919833817871
Eshan Banodkar : +91 9833106900
1. Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
2. Due to Covid-19 scenario, its mandatory for all the riders and pillion riders to wear mask, carry sanitisers, cover their mouth while sneezing/coughing.
3. In-case of feeling of any kind of sickness, kindly abort the ride.
4. BOT or LMT Adventure Touring will not be responsible for any Covid Virus exposure during the ride.
5. The organisers will not be liable to any assistance at any hospital in-case of any accidents.
6. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves (must cover fingers), shoes.
7. Helmet and jacket are Compulsory for Pillion as well.
8. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
9. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
10. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
11. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
12. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident, loss of life of the rider and third-party damage by the rider, loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers (B.O.T) or Organizer: LMT Adventure Touring LLP or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s.
13. Attendees need to manage and take care of their own alcohol requirements; organisers will not be responsible for any loss or misplacements.