COME TO BOT PARTY -ANNUAL RIDE 15-16 OCT 22
15 Oct 2022
BOT ANNIVERSARY RIDE 15TH -16TH October
Reporting time: 6:30AM LMT store
Shambhala farms, Vevoor Village Rd, Bhandarali Nagar, Virendra Nagar, Palghar, Maharashtra 401404
Location : https://goo.gl/maps/YQfgWZqPQTNvxJAJ9
Route: Mumbai – LMT STORE – Manohar -Palghar -Shambhala farms-Mumbai
Total Distance: 200 Kms Approx. (Round Trip)
Cost: INR 3500- (BF, Lunch, Stay ,Dinner,High Tea,BF) Approx. It does not include,Starters , alcohol , soft drinks, snacks, Fuel Etc.
For Couple Rooms : 1000/person extra first come first serve basis
Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch, Evening tea,Stay and Dinner.
Day 2: Breakfast
1) Fishing 500/person
2) Next Day Luch -500/Person -Optional
It doesn't include any type of liquids.(Bottled water, Alcohol, Cold-drink and Fuel)
Kindly carry: Identity Card | Blankets | Extra pair of clothes I Mosquito Repellent
Kindly make a full payment of 3500/-* via transfer ASAP
0630 hrs- Gathering at LMT Store
0700 hrs- Briefing and safety tips and leave towards Safalya
0830 hrs- Breakfast at Saflaya
1000hrs – Visit Mahem Beach Clicks Pictures
1200 hrs- Reach the resort. Unpack and get into the respective rooms. Change into your swimwear AS THE FUN BEGINS (DIPPING IN TO A NATURAL POOL).
1400 hrs- Assemble for lunch.
Back in to the pool or rest as per want.
1700 hrs- Back for tea.
1900 hrs- Time to pop the bottles over music and fire (considering the rains) and time for a round of the new comers to introduce them-selves.
2100 hrs- Dinner at the same venue.
0700 hrs- Wake up call.
0830hrs :- BF
1000hrs: Check Out
1300 hrs- Lunch Optional
1330 hrs- Back on your way to Mumbai.
1600 hrs- Ride Closing at Virar Toll Naka and disperse.
Registration on Website is Compulsory NO FB/ Whatsapp confirmation will be consider
#Ride Ending time is not predictable.
Name of account:
LMT ADVENTURE TOURING LLP
A/C no. 13930200005547
IFSC CODE – FDRL0001393
BRANCH – MUMBAI VILE-PARLE (EAST) MUMBAI 400057
Please fuel up your tank before coming for ride.
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Clothes for 2 Days.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
For Ride Details Contact
Dheeraj Landge : +91 9833020821
Varun Gosavi : +91 9833817871
Ajay : +91 9022732438
1. Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
2. Due to Covid-19 scenario, its mandatory for all the riders and pillion riders to wear mask, carry sanitisers, cover their mouth while sneezing/coughing.
3. In-case of feeling of any kind of sickness, kindly abort the ride.
4. BOT or LMT Adventure Touring will not be responsible for any Covid Virus exposure during the ride.
5. The organisers will not be liable to any assistance at any hospital in-case of any accidents.
6. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves (must cover fingers), shoes.
7. Helmet and jacket are Compulsory for Pillion as well.
8. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
9. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
10. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
11. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
12. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident, loss of life of the rider and third-party damage by the rider, loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers (B.O.T) or Organizer: LMT Adventure Touring LLP or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s.
13. Attendees need to manage and take care of their own alcohol requirements; organisers will not be responsible for any loss or misplacements.