One Day Ride To Trimbakeshwar 21 Aug 22
20 Aug 2022
Route: Mumbai – LMT STORE – GOTI – Trimbakeshwar -Jawhar – LMTSTORE
Total Distance: 350 Kms Approx. (Round Trip)
Cost: INR 900/- (BF, Lunch, High Tea) Approx.
It does not include any type of liquids. (Bottled water, Cold-drink, and Fuel).
Ride Plan- 21st August 2022
0530hrs- Meeting Point LMT Store
0600 hrs- Gathering on Toll Naka (NH-3)which is first toll nakka after thane .
0615 hrs- Briefing and safety tips.
0630hrs- Start the Ride.
0830hrs- Breakfast Near Kasara the way
1300hrs- Visit Trimbakeshwar optional and some pics
1400hrs- Lunch on the way return with green Small Ghats
1500hrs- After Lunch start return journey
1600hrs - Start Ride Back to Mumbai
1700hrs - Tea on the NH-3
1800hrs - Reach LMT Store Dahisar East Ride Ends with sweet and lots of memories till then Ride Hard Ride Safe
Registration on Website is Compulsory NO FB confirmation will be consider
#Ride Ending time is not predictable.
Regestration on website is Complusory for Ride
Tour Organised by LMT Adventure Touring LLP
For Advance Slot Booking The amount has to deposited in the following account
LMT ADVENTURE TOURING
A/C no. 13930200005547
IFSC CODE – FDRL0001393
BRANCH – MUMBAI VILE-PARLE (EAST) MUMBAI 400057
Please fuel up ur tank before coming for ride.
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Clothes for 2 Days*.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Varun Gosavi :+91 9833817871
Jitin Johnson: +91 7304433565 (Mulund -Thane)
Dheeraj Landge: +91 9833020821 (All Over)
1. Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
2. Due to Covid-19 scenario, its mandatory for all the riders and pillion riders to wear mask, carry sanitisers, cover their mouth while sneezing/coughing.
3. In-case of feeling of any kind of sickness, kindly abort the ride.
4. BOT or LMT Adventure Touring will not be responsible for any Covid Virus exposure during the ride.
5. The organisers will not be liable to any assistance at any hospital in-case of any accidents.
6. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves (must cover fingers), shoes.
7. Helmet and jacket are Compulsory for Pillion as well.
8. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
9. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
10. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
11. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
12. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident, loss of life of the rider and third-party damage by the rider, loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers (B.O.T) or Organizer: LMT Adventure Touring LLP or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s.
13. Attendees need to manage and take care of their own alcohol requirements; organisers will not be responsible for any loss or misplacements.