HOLI RIDE | 27TH - 28TH MARCH
27 Mar 2021
Ride cost: Cost: INR 2500/- approx.
Total Distance: 80 kms
Day 1: High tea, Barbeque and Dinner.
Day 2: Breakfast & Lunch.
It does not include any type of liquids. (Bottled water, Alcohol, Cold-drink and Fuel)
Surfing lesson and Paint ball activity are exclusive.
Basic Surfing lesson: - 1000/-
Note: Carry swim-wear | towels | sunscreen
Paintball: - 1000/- first time which includes 50 pellets.
200/- for refill of 20 pellets
Note: Paint ball gears will be provided.
Carry your sports shoes and follow the points iterated in briefing.
3:30 PM LMT store.
Please carry: Identity Card | Blankets | Extra pair of clothes
Kindly make a part payment of 1500/- via transfer on or before 22nd March, 2021and a full payment by last day
Registration on Website is Compulsory | NO FB confirmation will be considered
#Ride Ending time is not predictable.
Name of account:
LMT Adventure Touring LLP
A/c no :919020080555824
IFSC CODE: UTIB0001346
Bank: Axis bank Dhaisar
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Jitin Johnson: +91 7304433565 (Mulund -Thane)
Ronit Deshmukh:- +91 91675 98095 (Panvel -New Mumbai)
Dheeraj Landge: +91 9833020821 (All Over)
1. Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
2. Due to Covid-19 scenario, its mandatory for all the riders and pillion riders to wear mask, carry sanitisers, cover their mouth while sneezing/coughing.
3. In-case of feeling of any kind of sickness, kindly abort the ride.
4. BOT or LMT Adventure Touring will not be responsible for any Covid Virus exposure during the ride.
5. The organisers will not be liable to any assistance at any hospital in-case of any accidents.
6. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves (must cover fingers), shoes.
7. Helmet and jacket are Compulsory for Pillion as well.
8. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
9. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
10. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
11. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
12. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident, loss of life of the rider and third-party damage by the rider, loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers (B.O.T) or Organizer: LMT Adventure Touring LLP or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s.
13. Attendees need to manage and take care of their own alcohol requirements; organisers will not be responsible for any loss or misplacements.