RIDE TO SAPUTARA | 10TH - 11TH APRIL
10 Apr 2021
RIDE TO SAPUTARA
Saputara is a city and a hill station muncipality in the Dang district of gujrat state in India.This picturesque hill station is perched on a plateau in the Dang forest area of the Sahyadri range at an altitude of about 1000 m.
Saputara has been developed as a planned hill resort with all the necessary amenities like hotels, parks, swimming pools, boat club, theaters, ropeways and a museum to ensure an enjoyable holiday in the cool of the hill. Saputara is only 250 km from Mumbai.
Maharashtra state border is only 4 km away from Saputara. Excursions from Saputara can be made to the wild life sanctuary in the Mahal Bardiparaforest, 60 km. from here and to Gira Waterfalls 52 km away.
INR 2800/- (Approx. cost)
Cost Includes from Breakfast of Day 1 to High Tea of Day 2 and Stay.
(Does not include Alcohol, Soft drinks, Mineral water etc)
Ride will be total around 500+ Km.
10th April 2021
0500hrs- Meeting point at LMT store(Dahisar)for Ride Briefing.
0530hrs- Leave for the ride
0630hrs- Final meeting point at Kalyan Toll naka (first toll naka after exiting Thana on NH-3 Nashik Highway)
0800hrs- Halt for Breakfast.
1300hrs- Halt of Lunch.
1600hrs- Reach at Saputara and stay for the night.
11th April 2021
0930hrs- Leave for Mumbai.
1300hrs- Halt for Lunch.
1700hrs- Halt for High Tea.
2000hrs- Reach Mumbai.
Registration on Website is Compulsory NO FB confirmation will be consider
#Ride Ending time is not predictable.
Name of account:
LMT Adventure Touring LLP
A/c no :919020080555824
IFSC CODE: UTIB0001346
Bank: Axis bank Dhaisar
Kindly make a payement of INR 1800/- to confirm your booking
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Jitin Johnson: +91 7304433565 (Mulund -Thane)
Ronit Deshmukh:- +91 91675 98095 (Panvel -New Mumbai)
Dheeraj Landge: +91 9833020821 (All Over)
1. Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
2. Due to Covid-19 scenario, its mandatory for all the riders and pillion riders to wear mask, carry sanitisers, cover their mouth while sneezing/coughing.
3. In-case of feeling of any kind of sickness, kindly abort the ride.
4. BOT or LMT Adventure Touring will not be responsible for any Covid Virus exposure during the ride.
5. The organisers will not be liable to any assistance at any hospital in-case of any accidents.
6. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves (must cover fingers), shoes.
7. Helmet and jacket are Compulsory for Pillion as well.
8. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
9. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
10. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
11. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
12. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident, loss of life of the rider and third-party damage by the rider, loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers (B.O.T) or Organizer: LMT Adventure Touring LLP or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s.
13. Attendees need to manage and take care of their own alcohol requirements; organisers will not be responsible for any loss or misplacements.