One Day Ride to Malshej Ghat 28th July 2019
28 Jul 2019
Ride to Malshej Ghat :28th July Malshej 2019
Destination – Malshej Ghat
Route- Mumbai – Kalyan -Malshej Ghat-Mumbai
Total Distance – 240Kms Approx(Round Trip)
Cost: INR600(BF,Lunch Only) Approx
It doesn't include any type of liquids.(Bottled water, Cold-drink and Fuel,etc ).
24th Feb 2018
0530hrs- Meeting Point LMT Store
0600 hrs-Start Riding after Briefing and safety tips.
0830hrs- Halt for BF Before Malshej
0930hrs - Start heading toward to Malshej Ghat safely..so be Gentle on Malshej Curves
1100hrs- Chilling @ Malshej Ghat and Having Corn
1200hrs – Visit Lake take pictures too
1400hrs – Lunch on highway while returning ride
Registration on Website is Compulsory NO FB or what’s App confirmation will be consider
# We need a count to book the Place
#Ride Ending time is not predictable.
For Ride Details Contact
Dheeraj Landge(djbilla41) : +91 9833020821 (All Over)
Eshan Banodkar : +91 9833106900 (Malad to Dahisar)
Aalesh Lade: +91 9930826888(Vasi- Virar)
Parzan Daruwalla :+91 9167454577(Town to Bandra)
Akhil Nair :+91 9870526628 (Mulund -Thane)
Ronit :- +91 91675 98095 (Panvel -New Mumbai)
Details and Complaints Call us on +91 9833020821 / +91 9833106900 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
1. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves(must cover fingers), shoes.
Helmet and jacket is Compulsory for Pillion as well.
2. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
3. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
4. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
5. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
6. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident ,loss of life of the rider and third party damage by the rider ,loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers(B.O.T) or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s