One Day Ride to Bhandardara 23 June
Ride to Bhandardara
Destination – Bhandardara
Route- Mumbai – LMT STORE -GOTI -Bhandardara-LMTSTORE
Total Distance – 350Kms Approx(Round Trip)
Cost: INR 900(BF,Lunch,High Tea) Approx
It doesn't include any type of liquids.(Bottled water, Cold-drink and Fuel).
0530hrs- Meeting Point LMT Store
0600 hrs- Gathering on Toll Naka(NH-3)which is first toll nakka after thane .
0615 hrs- Briefing and safety tips.
0630hrs- Start the Ride.
0830hrs- Breakfast on the way
1300hrs- Visit Dam and some pics
1400hrs- Lunch on the way return
1500hrs- After Luch start return journey
1600hrs - Start Ride Back to Mumbai
1700hrs - Tea on the NH-3
1800hrs - Reach LMT Store Dahisar East Ride Ends with sweet and lots of memories till then Ride Hard Ride Safe
#Ride Ending time is not predictable.
For Ride Details Contact
Dheeraj Landge(djbilla41) : +91 9833020821 (All over)
Eshan Banodkar : +91 9833106900 (Malad to Dahisar)
Aalesh Lade: +91 9930826888(Mira Road To Virar)
Parzan Daruwalla :+91 9167454577(Town to Bandra)
Akhil Nair :+91 9870526628 (Mulund -Thane)
Ronit Desmukh :+91 919167598095(Kalmboli-Panvel)
Details and Complaints Call us on +91 9833020821 / +91 9833106900 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
1. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves(must cover fingers), shoes.
Helmet and jacket is Complusory for Pillion as well.
2. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
3. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
4. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
5. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
6. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident ,loss of life of the rider and third party damage by the rider ,loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers(B.O.T) or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s