Welcome Monsoon Ride To Bhimashankar 8-9th June
08 Jun 2019
Ride To Bhimashankar
RS 2800 per head(Approx)
2 days 1 night.
Total of 550KM.
It includes Breakfast, Lunch, High tea, Dinner ,Stay,
and Breakfast, Lunch .
It doesn't include any type of liquids.(Bottled water, Alcohol, Cold-drink and Fuel).
0500 hrs- Gathering at LMT Store
0600 hrs –Kalyan Toll Naka –First Toll Naka after Thane
0615 hrs- Briefing and safety tips.
0630 hrs- Start the Ride.
0830hrs - Breakfast
1400hrs Check in to Hotel n Lunch
1500hrs -Rest at Hotel
1700Hrs - Photo Session
1900hrs - Bottom's up.....!
2230hrs - Peep go to sleep..!
0700 hrs- Wake up call.
0800 hrs- Breakfast
1000 hrs- Back on your way to Mumbai.
Ride ends at Fountain Hotel or Palm Beach Road. Ending time is not predictable.
For Co-ordination Call as per your location
Aalesh @ +91 9930826888. (Vasai to Up North)
Eshan @ +91 98 33106900(Borvali to Mira Road)
Dheeraj @ +91 9833020821 (Khar to Kandvali)
Parzan @ +91 9167454577 (Bandra to Down South)
Akhil @ +91 9870526628(Thane-Navi Mumbai)
Please fuel up ur tank before coming for ride.
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Clothes for 2 Days*.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Dheeraj Landge - +91 9833020821
Eshan Banodkar: + 91 9833106900
Akhil Nair +91 9870526628
Parzan Daruwalla :+91 9167454577
P.S.-Booking and Registrations on website is Complusory.
Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
1. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves(must cover fingers), shoes.
Helmet and jacket is Compulsory for Pillion as well.
2. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
3. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
4. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
5. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
6. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident ,loss of life of the rider and third party damage by the rider ,loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers(B.O.T) or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s.