OFF ROAD RIDE TO RAJMACHI 13-14 JULY-2019
13 Jul 2019
OFF ROAD RIDE TO RAJMACHI 13-14 JULY-2019
Touring Dates: 13-14 July 2019
Destination – OFF ROAD RIDE TO RAJMACHI
Route- Mumbai – Lonavala - Rajmachi - Mumbai via NH4
Total Distance – 260Kms round trip Approx
Cost: INR 2800(BF,Lunch,High Tea,Dinner, Stay,BF,Lunch) Approx
Does not includes softdrinks,Alcohol,bottle water ,Barbeque
Meeting Point –
1) LMT Store Dhaisar(east) @0530hrs
2) JVLR Eastern Express Way END (NH-3) @0600hrs
3)Under Vashi Flyover on Palm Beach Road @ 0700 hrs
Ride to one of the toughest motor able terrain in and around Mumbai during the monsoon season.
Around 100-130km form Mumbai, Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. There are two forts which were built by Emperor Shivaji during 17th century. It is a famous spot for trekking. It is a very famous fort located near two famous hills of Maharashtra.
Day 1 -
Destination – Mumbai To Rajmachi
Total Distance – 130kms
0600hrs JVLR Eastren Express End (NH-3)
0700 hrs- Gathering at Under Vashi Flyover
0715 hrs- Briefing and safety tips.
0730 hrs- Start the ride.
0830hrs Break Fast @ Lonavala
1200 hrs- Final stop for tea before THE FUN BEGINS.
1430 hrs- Reach Rajmachi Fort.
1500 hrs- Freshen up, set up you tents if needed and meet for lunch. AND then rest.
1800 hrs- Back for TEA time.
2100 hrs- Dinner at the same venue.
0000 hrs- Lights off.
Day 2 -
Destination – Rajmachi To Panvel
Total Distance – 80Kms
0800 hrs- Wake up call.
0900 hrs- Breakfast
1030 hrs- Back on your way to Mumbai.
1230 hrs- Lunch on the Way Back.
1400 hrs- Reach JNPT Panvel to close the ride. And disperce respectively.
Regestration on website is Complusory for Ride
Tour Organised by LMT Adventure Touring LLP
Payment Details: One needs to pay 2500 as a booking the Slot
For Advance Slot Booking The amount has to deposited in the following account
LMT ADVENTURE TOURING
A/C no. 13930200005547
IFSC CODE – FDRL0001393
BRANCH – MUMBAI VILE-PARLE (EAST) MUMBAI 400057
Please fuel up ur tank before coming for ride.
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Clothes for 2 Days*.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc.
Tents for the Late entries with same cost
Click in the below links to see our previous ride experiences to Rajmachi
2013 - https://www.facebook.com/507707055924654/photos/?tab=album&album_id=666277413400950
2014 - https://www.facebook.com/507707055924654/photos/?tab=album&album_id=875032212525468
2015 - https://www.facebook.com/507707055924654/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1106679782694042
2018 - https://www.facebook.com/pg/brotherhoodoftourers/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2272248972803778
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Ride Captain: Dheeraj Landge - +91 9833020821
AKHIL NAIR :- +91 9870526628
Parzan Daruwalla : +91 9167454577
Eshan Banodkar: + 91 9833106900
Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
1. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves(must cover fingers), shoes.
Helmet and jacket is Compulsory for Pillion as well.
2. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
3. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
4. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
5. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
6. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident ,loss of life of the rider and third party damage by the rider ,loss of bike then LMT ADVENTURE TOURING ,LMT,Group Brotherhood of Tourers(B.O.T) or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s.