Camping Ride To Shiorta Lake 13th-14th April 2019
13 Apr 2019
Lose yourself in the wilderness, ride the dirt tracks leading to rajmachi, join for a thrilling ride to Shirota Lake, Lonavla and enjoy a wonderful experience of camping by the lake with bonfires barbeque and lots more!!!
Touring Cost: 1999/-
Touring Route Details :
-Meet up point, LMT Store - LET ME TOUR @06.00am
-Second Meeting Point Palm Beach Road under vashi flyover @6.30am
-Ride to Khandala & stop for refreshments and brunch.
-Take the off-road route towards Rajmachi Fort and divert towards camp Lakeside, Shirota.
- Have a refreshing dip in the lake.
-Evening tea and snacks will be served.
-A few campsite activities along with some bike checks and we can break for an amazing BBQ dinner and bonfire.
-Campers and bikers will be escorted for a short night trek as per your choice.
-Break for the night and rest under the bright stars of Lonavala.
-Morning breakfast will be served. Egg Bhurji & Poha with tea and coffee.
-Return ride begins towards Bombay.
Charges inclusive of:
-Water for the entire duration of the trip. 2-liter bottles will be provided per person on the way to camp.
Touring Cost Details :
Breakfast brunch, Afternoon refreshments;
evening tea, coffee, and snacks;
BBQ dinner Veg and non-veg as per your convenience;
-Stay in tents
-Mattress and pillows on 3 per tent sharing basis.
-Campsite facilities of tables and chairs.
-Makeshift washroom cubicle.
-Tour and guide charges.
-Alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
-Bike or maintenance
-Any food or drink which is not mentioned in the itinerary will have to be paid for by the individual at the time of settling the bill with the respective vendor.
-In case of an accident, necessary help will be provided however the organizers will not be liable for said expenses.
Plate, Spoons, Mug(optional)
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc
For registration and further details contact
@+91 9833020821 @+91 9702456421
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
P.S.- Registrations on the website is Compulsory.
1.Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group leader.
2. It's mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves(must cover fingers), shoes.
Helmet and jacket are Compulsory for Pillion as well.
3. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
4. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
5. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
6. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
6. In case of accident as we take care of our safety but still if rider meet with an accident, loss of life of the rider and third party damage by the rider ,loss of bike then ,LMT ,LETMETOUR, Group Brotherhood of Tourers(B.O.T) or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s