Ride to Lonar Lake via Ellora Cave 2nd-4th March 2019
02 Mar 2019
Ride to Lonar Lake -2nd March-4th March 2019
(Via- Ellora Caves)
Destination –Lonar Lake
Route- Mumbai – Nashik-Vaijaipur – Aurangabad -Himayat Bagh Udyan-Bibi ka Maqbara-Ellora Caves-Mumbai
Total Distance – 900 Kms
Meeting Point –LMT Store Dhaisar @ 0500hrs
Touring Cost: 5100/-
*This will include, Breakfast, Lunch, High-tea, Dinner and Stay
* Bike Maintenance, Spares, Breakdowns, Alcohol, Aerated Drinks and Other Expenses will be bared by individuals.
Day 1 – 2nd March 2019
Destination – Mumbai To Lonar
Total Distance – 450Kms
0500hrs- Assemble at LMT Store
0530hrs- First Toll Naka after Thane after We Start the ride after Safety Measures Briefing.
0900hrs- Cross Nashik and Halt for Breakfast
1400hrs- Lunch @ Aurangabad
1700hrs – Evening Tea@ Sidhkhed Raja
1800hrs- Check in to Hotle
2100hrs –Dinner @ Local Hotel
Day 2 – 3rd March 2019
Destination – Lonar Lake
Route – Lonar Lake Side Exploration and Local Sightseeing
Total Distance – 40Km
Day 3 – 4th March 2019
Destination – Lonar –Aurgabad -Ellora Caves- Mumbai
Total Distance – 500Kms
Breakfast, Lunch and High-tea will be done on the Highway.
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Clothes for 3 Days*.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Dheeraj Landge - +91 9833020821(All over Mumbai)
Eshan Banodkar : +91 9833106900
Ronit : +91 9167598095 ( New Mumbai & Panvel)
Jitin J : +91 9867306974(Thane & Mulund)
P.S.- Registrations on website with booking amount for Ride is Compulsory.
Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
1. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves(must cover fingers), shoes.
Helmet and jacket is Compulsory for Pillion as well.
2. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
3. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
4. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
5. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
6. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident ,loss of life of the rider and third party damage by the rider ,loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers(B.O.T) or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s